Posted on November 4, 2014
Posted on November 3, 2014
Posted on October 22, 2014
John Legend was playing at Ericsson Globen arena, Stockholm, Sweden this Monday (October 20, 2014). This time photographers got the place just 20 meters away from the scene. Press reviews were not flattering John Legend, though I think he was good. If You never listened to him do it. You can find a lot of his music to listen on Spotify.
Posted on October 10, 2014
1) Evidence 1. The power of beauty is magic. No man or other power can kill it or stop it.
2) Evidence 2. Look twice or life exists everywhere. You are never alone.
3) Evidence 3. Coincidence or being in the right place at the right moment. (That very moment when I was taking a portrait the rain drop landed on the glasses and it made a perfect finishing.)
4) Evidence 4. Curiosity or call for life. Curiosity can be stronger than life. Ask the butterfly.
5) Evidence 5. Truth is undeniable. The more You deny it, more obvious and clear it becomes.
6) Evidence 6. History is not the shadow of the past . We are the history, we live it and we do not need the Time Machine to travel it.
7) Evidence 7. Secondary and primary. Doesn´t matter which one is brighter at this very moment, because the primary always stands first.
8) Evidence 8. Evidence is not possible without observers. There is at least one evidence if there is at least one observer. Two observers =2 evidence.
9) Evidence 9. Observing is like an act or a ritual and can be more important than the happening itself.
10) Evidence 10. If You are observing someone, someone is observing You!
Posted on September 16, 2014
Today Stockholm was blessed with one more wonderful sunny autumn day and opening of the exquisite ‘Pompeii’ exhibition in Millesgården Art Gallery, Lidingö. The official opening was attended by Crown Princess Victoria herself who made the opening even more special. Many other high range guests were attending there as well. The exhibition POMPEII is open for the public from the 20th of September 2014 to the 18th of May, 2015. And YES the real pieces of POMPEII is actually there. I think I will go there not once next year and this year, just because Millesgården is a special place as well. More about exhibition You can reed here http://www.millesgarden.se/future-exhibitions-586.aspx
Posted on September 11, 2014
One sunny afternoon in June I had met Tanya for the shoot of her album cover. We had a great time working together and it was a great fun, just we had to make the “tick inspection” after shooting in the high grass :). Tanya is not just a great soul singer, songwriter, has a wonderful voice, but she is a great person as well. And also she is extremely easy to work with. Tanya´s debut album is out later this autumn, but and if You are in Stockholm so You should not miss the opportunity to see her performing live in Fotografiska on the 20th of September. Tanya will be performing together with Joel Lyssarides (piano) and Chuck Anthony (guitar). Here is the link with more detailed info http://fotografiska.eu/calendar/tanya/.You can read more about Tanya in Fotografiska newspaper supplement or go to her FB page https://www.facebook.com/tanyavulriksson.
MORE THAN ENOUGH you find here:
iTunes SWE: https://itunes.apple.com/se/album/more-than-enough-single-radio/id909017820
iTunes US: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/more-than-enough-single-radio/id909017820
Posted on September 10, 2014
One more fashion week is over in Stockholm. Now all attention is focused in New York. There all the rivers of fashion flows right now. Fashion Week Stockholm S/S 2015 was the second one for me. Happy I have managed to cover almost all fashion shows even though it was challenging. Time was not the friend or on the other hand it actually was by freezing at the right moment, so I could fly from one catwalk to another. While images are being fixed and sent to the agency, I am posting couple of images from last fashion week in Stockholm, WHYRED fashion show during MERCEDES -BENZ FASHION WEEK A/W 2014.
If You are interested in more images please visit my photography site on Facebook: Justina Rosengren Photography.